Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who's the Boss Now?

Earlier this week Rich and I were walking out of the mall and talking about our class reunions next summer and at some point Rich said, "We don't have to do anything we don't want to do next summer" (more like we may be tied down at home learning how to change diapers, is what I think he meant). I responded with, "Yeah, we can just blame it on the babies." At that very moment, "Baby A" responded with a big kick. So big, I had to stop walking and hold my stomach for a second. It was that very moment that I realized who is now the boss of me. Goodbye, Independent Thinking. Your decisions are now made by the tiny little "angels" within you :).

- Nichole with the twins (and the H)

P.S. Nicole and I have been taking pictures of our growing bellies every month to follow our growth but for reasons that will bore you, we cannot post them yet. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment