Saturday, October 17, 2009

I think I know.............

Last night at dinner it hit me when I went into the bathroom. I'm having a girl. Why you ask? Well as weird as this sounds my underwear is starting to hurt. This kid is sitting much lower than the first 2 (both boys). I'm now convinced I am having a girl. Bye for now. I'm going underwear shopping Oh Joy!!

Oh and for my partner in crime who isn't sure if she wants to find out the sex of her twins. I told her I would write an essay on why she should find out. Here it goes. Do what feels right! Good luck on Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I think there is technology for a reason. Seeing the baby (ies) on ultrasound is wonderful. I always found out the sex of both children. A planner by nature, it helped organize the other details. You may find out the sex, but seeing the face of the child the first time is what you remember. That is my thought..... Good luck ladies, I love the blog and am looking forward to seeing your pictures! Erin H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls, I am so happy for both of you. It would be wonderful to go thru having a baby with your BF. Ultrasounds were not available so my children were the best of surprises. Two boys will be the best. I can hardly wait what the other Nicole is having, but she sounds like a dancer! Lots of Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete