Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being Vertical

Yes, as the other prego said, being Vertical has it's disadvantages. There are always things keeping you from doing important things like blogging (sorry it has been so long again), but it does have its advantages, you can get your own oreos whenever you want. And I have been making sure I am getting them WHENEVER I want. 6:30 am with coffee, 10:45 snack, 12:00 before lunch appetizer, 2:30 mid afternoon, 6:30 dessert with the family, or a 9:30 snack to make it through the night. I don't believe I've ever had an Oreo between the hours of 10:00pm and 6:00am, but there is still 4 weeks, 6 days and 19 hours left before she arrives....... Something to look forward to.

This is Nicole the Oreo Obsessed Vertical One signing off.

2 comments:

  1. HI Vertical Nicole, I think you should write to Nabisco and tell them your story or your Blog. Maybe they would send you a case or two. One never knows... It is certainly worth a try! I'm here for you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nic, I think you missed a important opportunity! Don't you need dessert after lunch??

    ReplyDelete