Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally (so happy to be able to say that vs. "Already?")!!

It seems the word has spread like wildfire on our other favorite social media outlet, Facebook, that I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow. It's not right that our BFF Followers (all 13 :) didn't hear it here first :). I know from others that being scheduled to be induced can change, giving priority to spontaneous laborers, so I've got my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day. I also have a friend who was induced for 5 days straight until she had a c-section on the 5th day, so I'm trying to keep my excitement and anxiety in check. With that said, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we face the thing I'm most terrified of (labor/child birth) and hope that tomorrow is the golden day that we meet our little twin babies. We'll get a call between 5:30 - 8:30 a.m. tomorrow letting us know what time we're scheduled for, or letting us know it was postponed. It's fair to assume that no news is just that: no news. We'll update the blog with pictures and details as soon as we can. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanks for following our story so far.

- Nichole, with an h

No comments:

Post a Comment