Friday, January 29, 2010

Overachievers

I may be the first person to say this, but I am sure my kids are gifted. I'm kidding, of course. I'm very happy that they are cooperating and keeping themselves comfy in my big ol' belly. We had a doctor's appointment today and they did a "10 point stress test" (not the official name) and the boys each got the full 10 points (see what I mean, overachievers :). It just means they are moving around, practicing their breathing and their hearts are beating well. They estimated Baby A to be 4 lbs, 12 oz and Baby B 4 lbs, 8 oz. I'm very excited about this except they also said they can be off by up to a pound. Um, okay.

On a separate note, it seems we are getting more and more prepared for their arrival and their room, although a work in progress, is just about done. I hope they like sharing small spaces, because it's not going to get much bigger outside the womb :). Here are some pictures.


















The purple and green walls and their closet (they are almost as bad as girls with so much clothes, thanks to our friends and families - I'm going to have fun with that!!).
















The orange, yellow and a little bit of the green wall.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful!! how exciting! It must be such a loving feeling looking in that room and seeing those 2 cribs...sniff sniff, seriously how awesome :)

    ReplyDelete